There are 2 ways to get from International Falls to Sioux Narrows by bus or car
Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
Travel safe during COVID-19
International entry into Canada from United States
Conditions of entry into Canada from United States
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days prior for all arrivals by land or air 5 years of age or older
- Travellers are required to submit their quarantine plan using ArriveCAN app prior to arrival
- 14 day mandatory quarantine including 3 night pre-paid booking at a government authorised hotel at traveller's expense. COVID-19 test on arrival. Additional COVID-19 test on day 8 of quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 result is required for quarantine release
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
Rules to follow in Canada
Considerations leaving from United States
The official advice is to delay international travel until fully vaccinated
Frequently Asked Questions
No, entry into Canada from United States is currently restricted.Explore options for future travel
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply
- Face masks are recommended
- There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres
- Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantine
- Regional restriction measures in place
The national COVID-19 helpline number in Sioux Narrows is 1-833-784-4397.
Wearing a face mask on public transport in Sioux Narrows is recommended.
Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 1-833-784-4397.
No, but conditions apply when returning to United States from Canada.See options for return travel.
Last updated: 20 Jul 2021
Exceptions may apply, for full details: Government of Canada.
We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.
This information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.
Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help.
Questions & Answers
The cheapest way to get from International Falls to Sioux Narrows is to drive which costs $11 - $17 and takes 2h 1m.
The quickest way to get from International Falls to Sioux Narrows is to bus which costs $28 - $40 and takes 1h 43m.
The distance between International Falls and Sioux Narrows is 103 km. The road distance is 140.5 km.
The best way to get from International Falls to Sioux Narrows without a car is to bus which takes 1h 43m and costs $28 - $40.
It takes approximately 1h 43m to get from International Falls to Sioux Narrows, including transfers.
Yes, the driving distance between International Falls to Sioux Narrows is 141 km. It takes approximately 2h 1m to drive from International Falls to Sioux Narrows.
There are one+ hotels available in Sioux Narrows. Prices start at $125 CAD per night.
What companies run services between International Falls, MN, USA and Sioux Narrows, ON, Canada?
Ontario Northland operates a bus from Fort Frances to Sioux Narrows 3 times a week. Tickets cost $23 - $35 and the journey takes 1h 40m.
Want to know more about travelling around the world?
Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Read our range of informative guides on popular transport routes and companies - including How to get from Stansted Airport into central London, Why you should take the train in the US and Bali: What to do if Mount Agung erupts - to help you get the most out of your next trip.