Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
$37 - $74
$66 - $157
$40 - $60
$139 - $544
$240 - $1,260
$225 - $694
The cheapest way to get from Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls is to drive which costs $50 - $80 and takes 5h 47m.
The quickest way to get from Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls is to fly and train which costs $180 - $750 and takes 5h 7m.
No, there is no direct bus from Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls. However, there are services departing from Sudbury, ON - 1663 Kingsway and arriving at Niagara Falls, ON via Toronto, ON. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 7h 43m.
The distance between Greater Sudbury and Niagara Falls is 254 miles. The road distance is 311.4 miles.
The best way to get from Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls without a car is to bus which takes 7h 43m and costs $45 - $100.
It takes approximately 7h 43m to get from Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls, including transfers.
Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls bus services, operated by Greyhound Canada, depart from Sudbury, ON - 1663 Kingsway station.
The quickest flight from Sudbury Airport to Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is the direct flight which takes 1h 2m.
Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls bus services, operated by Megabus Canada, arrive at Niagara Falls, ON station.
Yes, the driving distance between Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls is 311 miles. It takes approximately 5h 47m to drive from Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls.
You can take a bus from Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls via Toronto, ON - 610 Bay Street and Toronto, ON in around 7h 43m.
Take these documents to cross the international border between the Canadian and American side of the falls
The best ways to get to the falls – and across them – whether you’re travelling from the US or Canada.
Rome2rio’s travel guides to the US tell you the best ways to explore the country, from Amtrak to Greyhound to the New York Subway.
Rome2rio’s guide on the bus operator has all the information you need
Porter Airlines offers flights from Sudbury Airport to Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport.
There are 534+ hotels available in Niagara Falls. Prices start at $100 USD per night.
The best way to get from Greater Sudbury to Sudbury Airport is to taxi which takes 24 min and costs $70 - $90.
The city of Niagara Falls is famous for its natural attractions: the waterfalls. Made up of three main waterfalls – Horseshoe Falls (that sits on the Canada side), the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls (both on the USA side) – the cascades are the focal point of the area, attracting more than 30 million visitors per year. The falls are around 10,000 years old and visitors can walk from the Canadian side of the falls to the American side and vice versa. In between Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls is Goat Island, which is another popular tourist spot.
Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddle the international border between Canada and the United States; more specifically, between the province of Ontario and the state of New York. They form the southern end of the Niagara Gorge.
Journey Behind the Falls (known until the early 1990s as the Scenic Tunnels) is an attraction in Niagara Falls, Ontario located in the Table Rock Centre beside the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. It is open year round and run by the Niagara Parks Commission.
Horseshoe Falls, also known as Canadian Falls, is the largest of the three waterfalls which collectively form Niagara Falls on the Niagara River along the Canada-US Border. Approximately 90% of the Niagara River, after diversions for hydropower generation, flows over Horseshoe Falls. The remaining 10% flows over American Falls and Bridal Veil falls. It is located between Terrapin Point on Goat Island in the US state of New York, and Table Rock in the Canadian province of Ontario.
The Niagara Falls International Rainbow Bridge, commonly known as the Rainbow Bridge, is an arch bridge across the Niagara River gorge, and is a world-famous tourist site. It connects the cities of Niagara Falls, New York, United States (to the east), and Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada (west).
Rome2rio makes travelling from Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls easy.
Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Greater Sudbury to Niagara Falls right here. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward.