- Rideshare: where a passenger travels (for free or for a fee) in a private vehicle driven by its owner, as arranged through a website or app (for example BlaBlaCar)
- Drive: this is a self-drive option, not car rental
- Bike-share: a public bicycle-sharing system
- Walk: Rome2rio generally offers walking options for journeys of 2km or less. If there are minimal transport options for a particular search, there might be walking options for journeys up to 7km.
- Shuttle: a shared transfer (or shuttle bus) that takes you to your destination, often via other stops
- Towncar: a private transfer that will take you directly to your destination
- Uber: a convenient and inexpensive taxi service that works by requesting a private driver from a location-based app. Vehicles may range from economy to luxury.
What are the different forms of transport displayed on Rome2rio?
Can’t find an answer?
Couldn’t find what you are looking for or have a more specific question? Send us an email and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.