With a database of over 5,000 providers in more than 160 countries, we bet you’re wondering if they can all be booked on Rome2rio. The answer is, we’re working on it! Here is a current list of providers that can be booked with us:
- National Rail (UK Rail)
- Trenitalia (Italy Rail)
- Renfe (Spain Rail)
- SNCF (French Rail)
- Eurostar (high-speed train between UK-France/Belgium/Netherlands)
- Thalys (high-speed train between France-Belgium-Netherlands-Germany)
- Lyria (high-speed train between France-Switzerland)
- Amtrak (USA Rail)
- VIA Rail (Canada Rail)
- National Express (UK Coach/Bus)
- Globtour (Coach/Bus based in Croatia)
- Greyhound Lines (USA Coach/Bus)
- Flights for Australian-based customers
For details on how to book tickets, please visit our help article here.
If your journey cannot be booked with us, we provide links to relevant booking websites in your search results. We understand that these websites may not always be available in your language, so we are working towards including as much information as possible in our results.