At Rome2rio we’re busy helping people get from a to b around the globe. With 10 million unique monthly visitors, our multi-modal travel search and booking service is one of the top online travel resources used around the world.
Like what we’re doing?
We’re currently looking for Online Travel Specialists in specific regions around the world to join our global Rome2rio freelance team.
This role involves collecting transport information from around the world such as bus schedules, train routes and taxi operators, as such it demands a great deal of research and data entry using our content management system. To be successful, you must be natural self-starter who enjoys research and thrives on getting the best results. It’s essential you have a great attention to detail and are comfortable working independently.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Native language fluency with excellent English communication skills; this includes the ability to ask questions to clarify and give feedback on assigned tasks
- Ability to research and source quality transport data with a high level of accuracy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Tech savvy; must be familiar with Google Search / Maps / Drive / Docs / Sheets; plus access to an active Skype account is essential
- Local transport knowledge an advantage; familiarity with train and bus timetables desirable
- Reliable computer setup – laptop or desktop computer with online access.
- Application should start with ‘Call me a Taxi’ or the proposal will not be considered
- Travel experience and knowledge will be regarded favorably.
- Highly flexible work hours; freedom to choose when and where you work
- Support team available for feedback and questions
- Travel allowance for approved transport research
- The possibility of further long term assignments following consistent high quality work
- The opportunity to be a part of a highly regarded startup
Rates are dependent on the nature of the work and will be negotiated following a successful application.
Currently we’re looking for Freelancers who are based in the following countries:
|Spain||Short term contract||5 – 10 hours per week|
|Germany||Short term contract||5 – 10 hours per week|
|Japan||Short term contract||5 – 10 hours per week|
To apply, simply email your resume to us at email@example.com and introduce yourself.
Please note, we can only respond if your skills and experience match our current needs.